Now accepting Resumes for all Pilot PIC/SIC positions
North Dallas Aviation seeks a full time PIC/SIC for it's ADS and DAL based aircraft. The company has been in business for 19 years and offers a friendly supportive atmosphere. Currently operating Hawkers, Lear Jets, Citation Jets and King Airs. The operations are Part 135 and are a mix of owner and charter operations. The position pays a competitive salary with company paid health insurance and vacation time with included training at CAE.
The minimum qualifications are below:
Type rating in the applicable aircraft
2500 Total Time
Second Class Medical
North Dallas Aviation seeks a full time PIC for its KFWS based Gulfstream G200. The operations are Part 135 and are a mix of owner and charter operations. The position pays a competitive salary with company paid health insurance and vacation time with included training at CAE.
Applicant must exhibit the highest level of concern for safety, professionalism, comfort for the clients, air traffic control protocol and aircraft airworthiness, and on-time efficient operation of the plane. Essential requirements include reliable and punctual attendance as well as effective and cooperative communication with all customers, co-workers and all individuals associated with aircraft charter.
- G200 PIC or SIC type rating preferred but not mandatory
- ATP Certificate
- Current FAA First-Class Medical Certificate
Flight Time Requirements:
G200 Type Rating - 3000 total hours
- 1000 hours total as PIC and 200 PIC Type
- Current and Valid Driver’s License
- Current and Valid Passport
- United States Citizenship
- High School degree or equivalency
- No significant incidents or enforcement action in last 3 years
- No criminal record
- Must demonstrate final decision-making authority regarding the operation of the aircraft
The position is full time. Benefits include health insurance for the applicant and paid vacation.